A NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to the infertile couple has the following goals:
- It works towards assessing the underlying causes of the reproductive abnormality.
- It allows for the treatment of these underlying causes.
- It assists the couple in achieving pregnancy while maintaining the natural acts of procreation.
- If the treatment program is unsuccessful, research into the unknown causes is undertaken.
- If medically unsuccessful, the program will assist with successful family building by being supportive of adoption.
For more detailed information please visit here to see charting examples and how NaProTECHNOLOGY works to solve the underlying problem.
Dr. Joseph Stanford speaks with Comcast about the Creighton Model and NaProTechnology and what they offer to couples dealing with infertility.